Re: Info on Netscape's key escrow position

At 04:02 PM 12/2/95 -0800, Jeff Weinstein wrote:
> The whole point of our anti-GAK position is that
> government mandated key escrow is bad.

"Our" anti-GAK position.

I would like to hear Jim Clark say "GAK is bad".

I would also like to hear him, and you, refrain from using the phrase
"key escrow" and instead use the phrase "Government Access to Keys".

I draw your attention to the fact that Bill Gates did not use the
intentionally misleading phrase "key escrow" in his book.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]