Questions

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out.  I am writing a
research paper and I need some interviews for it.  If you could answer any
of these questions about security, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks
for your time.

--Bob Marquis

Please send responses to [email protected]

- How can PGP help secure something like e-mail?

- Are there any encryption schemes which are "unbreakable"?

- What would someone need to do to send an e-mail message which cannot be
read or altered by anyone else, or is it not possible?

 Robert Marquis, Jr.
 University of Michigan - Dearborn

 e-mail: [email protected]
    www: http://www.umd.umich.edu/~rmarquis