Re: Netscape gives in to key escrow

>Gee, and Tim May didn't get a new ISP when his current PC-ISP canceled
>his Usenet access because of his protected speech and then gave it back
>only if he included a disclaimer on his messages.  Fire away, Cypherpunks!!!

Get your facts straight before spewing this nonsense to the masses. There's
not an ounce of reality reflected anywhere in that whole sentence.
--
   Jay Campbell                [email protected] - Operations Manager
   -=-=-=-=-=-=-               Sense Networking, Santa Cruz Node

"On the Information Superhighway, I'm the guy
  behind you in this morning's traffic jam leaning on his horn."