CFP '96

I'm going to CFP '96 and was wondering if any cpunks wanted to share a
hotel room with me(or even better, offer me crash space on the floor).

If so, mail me and we'll work something out.

And now back to your regularly scheduled rants and GAK'ing.

Ben.
____
"If what Proust says is true, that happiness is the absence of fever, then
I will never know happiness. For I am possessed by a fever for knowledge,
experience, and creation."                                      -Anais Nin
PGP Encrypted Mail Welcomed      Finger [email protected] for key