Re: 1)Age etc CA 2)Swedish Digicash

At 10:06 AM 12/7/95 -0500, Duncan Frissell wrote:
> Is there an existing Post Office Bank in Sweden?  If so, can foreigners open
> accounts?

While any foreign account is of course better than any home country
account, Sweden is not really a place that I would like to keep
my money.  High taxes, rigid controls, intrusive and unpredictable
government, and, most importantly, the country has repeatedly
teetered on the edge of bankruptcy.

I would wait for some more solvent foreign country to get into digicash.

More to the point -- few people will accept or spend digicash
unless those unreasonable charges come right down.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]