Re: Responding to Exon -- technology is not enough

Bill Humphries writes:
>Instead of figuring out how to build a new treehouse that excludes Exon and
>Hyde, how about fighting the damned bill in the courts?

Possibly because a) it is allready being faught, and b) court battles cost
money which most folks dont have.  If people are unfamilliar with
encryptation, they should do a web search and find out what they can, then use
it.  What you are saying (as far as encryptation not being an answer because
so few know how to use it) feels like "lets not use a gun to defend our home
from intrusion because so few know how to handle them.  You dont just assume
that bewcause you dont know how that you give up.  You learn how.  That is how
i found this list - because i did a little running around.

Munster
---
*!Cheese Doctrine:!*
    Though cultured over time,