Re: (Fwd) General release of Open Encryptor interface for PGP

Thanks Jeff, but aimnet.com is not an anonymous server.
It dropped me as an unknown user.

Thanks
Tim Cook, Mindsource(tm) Librarian.
"The World is a Database - Mindsource is the Search Engine."
M I N D S O U R C E (TM) I N F O R M A T I O N   N E T W O R K
Send a blank Email to:[email protected] for full information
Visit our W3 Site http://www.ultimate.org/mindsource/main.html
D E S T I N E D   FOR   G L O B A L   D I S T R I B U T I O N!
Concept:"The Greatest Untapped Resource is Human Resource(TM)"
Mindsource is a Reg. Trademark  Copyright(c)1995 by Mindsource