Re: CP: Mailing List Subjects

On Fri, 8 Dec 1995, Michael Handler wrote:

> Learn procmail. It'll save you hours upon hours of time.
>
> :0:
> * (^From owner-cypherpunks@toad\.com|^Sender: owner-cypherpunks@toad\.com)
> lists/cypherpunks

Would the following work??

 :0
 * (^From|^Sender).*[email protected]
 |/usr/bin/contrib/procmail -m ~/.punk_rc

Does anyone know where the procmail archives are??

That might help some of us out, especially those of use who are lousy at
managing our very, very precious resources.

Alice de 'nonymous ...               <[email protected]>

                                  ...just another one of those...

P.S.  This post is in the public domain.
                  C.  S.  U.  M.  O.  C.  L.  U.  N.  E.