Re: Netscape announces position against GAK

On Fri, 8 Dec 1995, James A. Donald wrote:

> At 04:27 AM 12/9/95 -0800, Timothy C. May wrote:
> >Credit where credit is due.
> >
> >I for one am satisfied--and even pleased--with the Netscape position on GAK.
>
> Well I for one, am serious unsatisfied, but it is not so bad as
> to merit a campaign against Netscape.

I think it's a good start.  I would like to see how much effort after
this really pans out.  Doesn't take much to put out a policy statement.
Takes a lot to follow it through.

> We have the right to defend ourselves	|   http://www.jim.com/jamesd/
> and our property, because of the kind	|
> of animals that we are. True law	|   James A. Donald
> derives from this right, not from the	|
> arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]

---
My prefered and soon to be permanent e-mail address: [email protected]
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information