RE: ADDRESS DATABASE?

>Another "best way" is to make all calls that you want to be personal with
>a cellular phone.  Most cellular systems don't send ANI and do not provide
>any type of billing information to the phone company.  The number is also
by
>nature unlisted and the only way to get it is by you or the cellular
>carrier.  If the cellular carrier gives your number out without your
>permision or a court order they are in BIG trouble..

Not. As of 12/1/95, the FCC requires all cellular carriers (and IXCs for
that matter) to transmit ANI & CLID information, even on cellular calls.
BellSouth thoughtfully put a notice in my last two monthly bills, but then
again I think the FCC required that too.

-Paul

--
Paul Robichaux, KD4JZG | [email protected]
Intergraph Corporation   | http://www.intergraph.com