Re: revised time quantization package (Unix & WIN32) available

On Tue, 19 Dec 1995, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> ECafe Anonymous Remailer writes:
> [Lots of garbage slandering Matt Blaze, who's about as close to being
> a dyed-in-the-DNA cypherpunk as you can get.]
>
> What I want to know is, why are you doing this? Are you trying to
> start a flame war? Are you just an asshole? Are you Detweiler? Whats
> the motive?

What _I_ want to know is, is this a troll from the same person who posted
the RSA patch for the cryptolib, and is now slandering it.

(Re: the patch... it seemed to work on my copy, it passed the test... but
NOTHING uses the damn library that I can just test it with)

More 'anonymous' persons should choose to be pseudonymous...

Jon
Jon Lasser                <[email protected]>            (410)494-3072
          Visit my home page at http://www.goucher.edu/~jlasser/
  You have a friend at the NSA: Big Brother is watching. Finger for PGP key.