Re: revised time quantization package (Unix & WIN32) available

Dan Harmon writes:
> Perry, If my memory is correct, you are the one who has a history of being
> a jerk.

You know, Mr. Harmon, you can just keep posting my private mail to you
all day, but you WILL start to annoy others after a while.

[Just to be clear to others, this is the first of the several messages
on the topic I've posted -- Mr. Harmon has been forwarding my private
replies to the list. I think it all makes him look bad, but some
people have no sense.]

Perry