Re: (fwd) Junk email address collection (from a junk emailer)

On Wed, 20 Dec 1995, attila wrote:

> 	and, coming down on DejaNews just puts the fire out in just one
>     room of a conflagration.

	Especially since DejaNews is neither the first, or most
	thuro in archiving usenet messages.

	I still want to know who is feeding netcom.shell.* to
	he outside world, so that excite can document every
	whisper there.

> 	for amusement, I have started to code a simple program which
>     takes a feed from procmail where known spammers are listed and it

	I want a copy of that program.

        xan

        jonathon
        [email protected]

	Opinions represented are not necessarilly mine.

	OTOH, they are not representations of any organization
	I am affiliated with, either.

	WebPage:	ftp://ftp.netcom.com/gr/graphology/home.html

          For a good prime, call 391581 * 2^216193 - 1