[Local] Portland OR Cypherpunks anyone?

I am considering getting regular Cypherpunks meetings going in the Portland,
OR area.  If anyone is interested in such a thing, please drop me e-mail.

I have gotten some interest from a few friends and so I am sending out the
request to the rest of the list to see who else is interested.

Ideas for a local meeting place would also be appreciated, as my apartment
is way too small.  (And not the same time and place of the 2600 meetings.  I
am alergic to video cameras.)

It would also be a chance to meet some of the people I see on the list who I
know post from Portland...

|   Remember: Life is not always champagne. Sometimes it is REAL pain.   |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmerman unites all| Disclaimer:          |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!" | Ignore the man       |
|`finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key |  behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano/         |  [email protected]  |