Re: Microsoft has a way to go on E-Mail

Timothy C. May writes:
> It looks to me as if Microsoft has a way to go on e-mail. Every message I
> send to the list generates long bounce messages sent back to me. I assume
> others are getting the same thing.

The problem is that microsoft has made the mistake of using their own
software, which doesn't understand the distinction between envelope
and header addresses. I've been on the phone with contacts there and
I'm going to start threatening going to the press soon.

Virtually every mailing list I use has this problem, by the way --
they are a big place.

Perry