Re: \"Concryption\"

A little birdie ([email protected]) said:
>Does anyone understand what this "Concryption" really is? Reading the
>press blurbs, it could be nothing more than simply compressing the
>stream before encrypting it. A patent on that idea would be rather
>awkward.

I doubt that it could be awkward, given that my employer, Aladdin Systems,
has been shipping a software package that implements this since 1986. :-)

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow     Aladdin Systems   <mailto:[email protected]>

"Eternal vigilance is the price of PostScript"
-- MacUser Jan 96 DTP and Graphics column