Re: Concription [NOISE]

[email protected] wrote:
> Does anyone understand what this "Concryption" really is? Reading the
> press blurbs, it could be nothing more than simply compressing the
> stream before encrypting it. A patent on that idea would be rather
> awkward.

if there is nothing more to concription, then it sounds like a bogus
patent since PGP documents and implements the technique already.
Maybe it would make a nice trademark though.

Does anyone know if macaroni and cheese combined in one meal is
patented?  If not, maybe I can go out and patent it. :)

Corey Minter | [email protected] | (408) 765-1714