Forcible Concryption of Data

>[email protected] wrote:
>> Does anyone understand what this "Concryption" really is? Reading the
>> press blurbs, it could be nothing more than simply compressing the
>> stream before encrypting it. A patent on that idea would be rather
>> awkward.

"Concryption" is the process by which your secret data gets enlisted in
service to the government, as with Clipper and GAK. The original term when
people got pressed into military service was "conscription," but times
change.

Thus, one might say, "My secrets have been concrypted--the government now
has them."

(After all, why do you think so many software releases are called "drafts"?)

--Klaus!