Internet Gateway for Bletchly Park Trust

I am trying to setup an Internet gateway for BP Trust. I will either convience
Sun to donate a SparcStation for this purpose, or I will donate one myself.
What I need is a contact in the UK for some ISPs, or a University or somesuch
that would consider hosting their domain/address.

Will anyone having any information that might be of use to me in this endevour
please email me at: [email protected] and/or [email protected].

I have just returned from a trip to BP, and there are many new and exciting things going on there.  I will (RSN) post an article re: the current state
of affairs at BP.

Cheers,
	paul