Re: Why can't I get PGP from MIT

I have sent two requests myselt in the last two months that have gone
unanswered.  The request was to have isdn.net added to the allowed
list.  I know the initial rejection was the .net domain, but the
location should not be hard to look up - just a basic whois.

I got PGP from alternative locations, but still have not been able to
get PGPhone.

> MIT won't let me get PGP or PGPhone.  I know their server
> went down awhile back but, I have tried them several times
> and sent several e-mail requests.  I thought maybe I was
> missing something obvious or maybe they are just really
> busy.  I keep being told I'm not in the U.S.
<snip>
> All I want is clean copy of PGP for personal use.  I have considered
> purchasing a commercial system but still would like to try PGP with
> the big keys.
>
>                             Thanks,
>                             Sid Post
>                             [email protected]

Lou Zirko                                (615)851-1057
Zystems                                [email protected]
"We're all bozos on this bus" - Nick Danger, Third Eye