Re: please stop the Mitnick stuff

I'm enjoying the story, partly because I took copious abuse from some
CPs for posting - before Mitnick hit the papers - that the Well was under
surveillance.  [Crypto relevance of (TLA contract?) surveillance of ISPs
should be obvious.]

Anyway, it's too bad Mitnick didn't read CP.

I'm still angry about the Well's voluntary cooperation in this scam.
Why should I pay money to an outfit that's in bed with the TLAs?

[email protected], formerly [email protected]