Re: Internet & Porno on A&E tonite

At 10:54 1/6/96, Jim Choate wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Just saw an add for a Investigative Reports show tonite on A&E dealing with
>the Internet and some of the current issues relating to porno and privacy.
>

>                                              Jim Choate

I just got done watching it. Heavy on the porno and Light on the privacy.
It did cover some of our hot buttons but stayed away from talking about
their context (ie: They covered the TN prosecution of the CA BBS owner but
ignored the question of if it was a prosecution or a persecution [as well
as the question of if the charge/trial was legal in the first case]).