Re: NSA says strong crypto to China?

At 11:05 PM 1/7/96 -0800, Rich Graves wrote:
>The NSA is logically allied with other organizations of greater
>repressiveness, inasmuch as it is not really in the interest of the NSA to
>pursue absolute freedom anywhere. Certainly they have no desire for anyone
>in the world to enjoy privacy. However, this logical symmetry does not
>translate to practical collaboration. You think the NSA and the Chinese
>government trust each other at all? They're spying on each other.

They have common interests and conflicting interests.  They have a
common interest in repressing Chinese dissidents, to keep the world
safe for National Security Agencies.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]