Re: Microsoft continues to mislead public about Windows security bugs (a bit long, with references)

At 07:15 PM 1/8/96 -0800, Rich Graves wrote:
>As Microsoft well knows, this is completely untrue. [...]
>
> [...]
>
>Microsoft has not even admitted that this bug in both Windows 95 and
>Windows for Workgroups affects Windows for Workgroups, apparently because
>they have decided not to fix it.
>
> [...]
>
> We believe that it would be highly irresponsible to release the full
> version of this hack, but we will soon release a crippled
> demonstration-only version
>
> Is anybody listening?

They will listen if you start to release full uncrippled exploits, after
a reasonable delay.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]