[NOISE] Re: PLAYBOY Magazine, Raph Levien & Remailers

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Ian Goldberg) wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Andre Bacard  <[email protected]> wrote:
> >The current PLAYBOY magazine refers readers to the web site of Raph
> >Levien, "The Remailer Guru." Raph's site focuses upon remailers.
> >
> Honest!  I buy Playboy for the articles on remailers!  Really!
>
>    - Ian "or not"

I haven't bought an issue of PLAYBOY for years.  Nowadays, I get all of
my naked lady pictures from the Internet.

Alan "I use them to practice LSB steganography with" Bostick

--
   Alan Bostick             | He played the king as if afraid someone else
Seeking opportunity to      | would play the ace.