Re: When they came for the Jews...

>But Cooper said the ``unprecedented potential and scope of the Internet''
>gives people ``incredible power to promote violence,

As opposed, say, to the "82nd Airborne Division" or the "3rd Shock Army."

>threaten women,

Not to mention threaten men.  But I guess we don't deserve protection.

>denigrate minorities

What an incredibly racist statement.  Why should blackening (denigrating)
someone be bad?

>promote homophobia

Promote the fear of the same.  No risk of the Nets doing that.

>and conspire against democracy.''

Asked and answered.

DCF

"The 3rd Shock Army was the Red Army unit charged with charging through the
Fulda Gap to split the BRD if and when.  But 'if and when' never came."