Re: Shimomura on TV?

> Has anyone heard anything else about this? I am getting real sick of the
> media's portrayal of the internet. They never say anything good about it. If
> they were to mention C2's system they would say how it is a no-rules server
> to hide thugs and pornos from the police. I am getting sick of watching this
> trash. The whole realm of the internet and computers and their associated
> areas are very dear to me I am sick of the media bludgeoning them to death.

Douglas,

Why let it bother you? You must understand that the majority of the
population of the United States is working class trash, the news
media is just peddeling to the masses, just like the morons that hold
elected office.

They can keep up the bitching, but that's a good thing, I encourage
the spread of this kind of disinformation, it keeps even more of the
masses from getting on for fear of being offenced.

Regards,
Michael Peponis
PGP Key Avalible form MIT Key Server,or via finger