Re: Cryptolib & Crypto++

[email protected] wrote:

| What are Cryptolib & Crypto++?

Cryptolib is a package by Jack Lacy of AT&T.  It provides a C library
interface to a variety of useful crypto algorithims.  Includes
bignums, standard ciphers, a truerand, public key time quantization,
some other stuff.

	Crytpo++ is a C++ library by Wei Dai.  Its original
implementation was pulled after RSA threw lawyers around.  Version 1.1
was released recently with RSA cooperation.  It includes a very large
number of algorithims, including all the usual ones (DES, IDEA, rsa)
and some less common ones: Lubyrack, diamond, rc5.  It also has random
number, compression, hash functions, zeroknowledge, secret sharing,
ascii armoring, etc.  If I used C++, this would be all I needed.

					               -Hume