Re: Toad Hall

>    From: "Takedown: The pursuit and Capture of Kevin Mitnick,
>    America's Most Wanted Outlaw -- By the Man Who Did It," by
>    Tsutomu Shimura, with John Markoff, Hyperion Press, a
>    subsidiary of The Disney Company, 1996, 326 pp. $24.95.
>    ISBN 0-7868-6210-6

This makes me ill. Tsutomu, when Mitnick croaks, will you dig up his
grave and rent his hands out as ash trays? Don't worry, I'm sure Markoff
will lend you his shovel and for a percentage even teach you how to use
it.

Knowledge of the final days of American wild west not my strong point,
however I _do_ recall that the man who murdered one of the last
notorious American gun-slinger-outlaws went on not long after to produce
and act in stange show which described just how he Did It.

Some years later he himself was murdered by a disgusted member of the
audience.

The jews have a good statement the benefits of recalling the past.

--
|Julian Assange                    | "if you think the United  States has    |