Re: COMMUNITY CONNEXION...

Mike Duvos:

> Congratulations.  You win the award for this weeks longest run-on
> sentence.

   And you win this week's ward for best diversionary grammar lesson.
   I know the difference between *actual* genocide (like, the kind a bunch
of my family members died in) and what the SWC does. Is that a grammatical
question?

> Is there some special reason you had to post this little history
> lesson anonymously?

   Is there any reason I should have done otherwise? I don't especialy
*want* a reputation, good or bad, on this list - but that doesn't have
anything to do with whether I want to or should *say* something. Tell me:
Why do *you* want a name attached to my history lesson?