[NOISE] Re: Eggs at Customs

Tim May wrote:
> Me: "Yes, I have green eggs, and ham, too. The eggs in Paris are especially
> fresh this time of year."

I would like to announce that from all of the mail I've received
about the egg question, Tim receives the special award for the best
answer.

I would like to say though that at the time I was in Ottawa, it was
right during the Quebec Referendum vote.  Making a joke about the
French (i.e. Parisian eggs) could have stuck me in a little room with
a customs officer for much, much longer.  Who knows, maybe I was a
French Canadian spy!!!

hmmmm....

Brad