Cybercrime & Privacy Issues AOL FBI discussion

This will be of some interest to the people on this list...

>From: [email protected] (Matthew Gaylor)
>Subject: Cybercrime & Privacy Issues AOL FBI discussion
>
>If you have an AOL account you may wish to join the below online discussion.
>
>Cybercrime & Privacy Issues
>
>On Wednesday evening, January 24, 1996 at 9pm EST in the Globe Auditorium
>of America Online (AOL), Mobile Office Productions will be hosting a candid
>interactive discussion with the FBI's Jim Kallstrom, who is working to
>shape procedures regarding computer privacy issues and cybercrime.
>
>This topic is of vital importance to all of us and we urge you to join us on
>January 24th at 9pm EST in the Globe Auditorium with your comments, questions
>and experiences.
>
>************** E-Mail: [email protected] ************
>Matthew Gaylor
>1933 E.Dublin-Granville Rd., # 176
>Columbus, OH  43229
>
>I maintain the Electronic Frontier Foundations' Online Activism Resource
>List FAQ. An ACTION/EFF FAQ. Please send me sources of privacy/free-speech
>civil-liberties advocacy and general online activism tool/resources. Please
>send your hardcopy materials to my snail address.
>
>Available on the web at: http://www.eff.org/pub/Activism/activ_resource.faq
>And archived at: ftp.eff.org, /pub/Activism/activ_resource.faq

>"We can foresee a time when...the only people at liberty will be prison guards
>who will then have to lock up one another.  When only one remains, he will be
>called the 'Supreme Guard; and that will be the ideal society in which
>problems of opposition, the headache of all twentieth century governments,
>will be settled once and for all."        Albert Camus

Alan Olsen -- [email protected] -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key
              http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
       "Is the operating system half NT or half full?"