[NOISE]cypherpunks meeting

This is one of the strangest pieces of mail I have recieved in a while.  I
know it is not nice to publish private mail, but this has got to be the most
clueless response i have gotten yet on the portland Cypherpunks meeting.

Either this guy has lost total connection to his clue-server or he left his
terminal logged in...  Either way it is pretty funny.  (At least he did not
make any references to the "tentacles" of Tim May... ]:> )

>Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 07:39:55 -0500 (EST)
>From: paul <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: cypherpunks meeting

>I THINK THAT ALL CYPHER PUNKS ARE S BUNCH OF FAGGOTS HAVING MEETINGS TO
>SEE WHO THEY "WANT"  ALL OF YOU CAN SEND YOUR GAY MESSAGES WITH KEYS
>SOMEWHER ELSE YOU DAMN FAGGOTS!
>
>paul

>*copyright 1995 [email protected]*
>*	   1996 [email protected]			  *

Alan Olsen -- [email protected] -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key
              http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
       "Is the operating system half NT or half full?"