Re: "cybertage"

Way back on Jan 19,  9:22am, "Vladimir Z. Nuri" wrote:
> how about a new term for all the various enemies of cyberspatial
> advancement? the censors, the luddites, the spooks, the politicians,
> the demagogues, the rabid media (all of which there seems to be no
> shortage of lately):
>
> "cyberteurs" engaging in "cybertage"

Augh!  No!  No more "cyber" anything, please!  Instead, how about
a filter (implemented at some key top-level, NSA-funded routers,
of course) that simply s/cyber//g ?

- - -

How "tight" is the encryption that ssh (secure shell) uses?  I'm
trying to push it for use across potentially insecure subnets
at our University, and would like all the ammo I can get :)

Has anyone tried to sniff & brute force a ssh-encrypted session?

James

--
James W. Abendschan                                     Email: [email protected]
UNIX Systems Programmer/Administrator                   Voice: (520) 556-7466