Motorola Cordless Secure Clear Telephone

Enjoying reading the latest discussions.

I was in Totally Wireless yesterday when I noticed a new product
from Motorola called "Cordless Secure Clear"--which supposedly
is a cordless phone which offers security/encryption functions.
Does anyone know how strong the security is on this phone?
Is it just meant to keep my kid sister from listening in or
is it stronger?  Any info would be appreciated.

Please include a response to me directly as I subscribe to the
lite version of this list.

Thanks!

Cassiel