Re: SS Obergruppenfuhrer Zimmermann (NOT!)

The reporter's slander against Zimmerman was not accidental, or the
result of ignorance.  Calling someone a Naxi sympathizer is not something
that one should do without a smoking gun.

This act of aggression against cypherpunks, attempts to box us into a
corner. Our enemies want to keep us on the defensive.  In that context,
any and all energy we spend on "educating" and "correcting" is
self-defeating. The hoplophobe lobby has shown, that enemies of freedom
will not permit themselves to be "corrected". They will merely escalate
the rate and size of their lies. Before slanders about "cop-killer
bullets" could be corrected, they had moved onto "assault weapons".

We need to find a way to take back the initiative. We need to find a way
to put the fear of God into liers. Violence won't work, since they are
capable of human-wave attacks.

I honestly don't know what reporters and editors fear the most. But, even a
snake can be trained, if you can pinpoint the proper negative feedback.

Alan Horowitz
[email protected]