Re: SS Obergruppenfuhrer Zimmermann (NOT!)

If I recall correctly, the Zimmermann Telegram did NOT bring the US into
the war. It was however one of the many things that lead to a US decision
to enter the war. In itself it did not cause the US entry.
Just my $0.02
Tim Philp

For PGP Public Key, Send E-mail to:
[email protected]