Re: SS Obergruppenfuhrer Zimmermann (NOT!)

On Tue, 23 Jan 1996, Duncan Frissell wrote:

> >This act of aggression against cypherpunks, attempts to box us into a
> >corner. Our enemies want to keep us on the defensive.
>
> Phil is not a cypherpunk.
>
> On the whole, the cypherpunks have gotten very favorable press for a group
> who's actions may render government policies irrelevant and possibly the
> governments themselves.

Would you call cypherpunks (as a group and as a philosophy) to be
influential?  Do you think governments listen to us much?  Are they forced
to listen to us?  Any stuff to support this?  Please give me your comments.

Patiwat Panurach      	     Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
eMAIL: [email protected]      Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
m/18 junior Fac of Economics		-Johann W.Von Goethe