V-chip?

     Apparently the US government is planning on starting up its V-chip
program again, which will allow public/cable TV to be censored at will.
What does everyone thing about this ploy? And whats next? Chips in my
radio, to prevent music, or a chip in my phone to make sure i dont call
anyone bad? The V-chip is just as much a privacy/1st amendment violation
as the clipper chip is/was. I believe the worst part of the V-chip plan,
is to force all new TV's manufactured or imported to the US, to have this
new chip. Could this chip even be part of a Chinese lottery?

					......fiasco