Re: PGP in Eudora and other mail programs

Tim,

> A few years later, still no PGP-in-Eudora. One would think that this would
> be a powerful way of distinguishing their product from other mail packages.

You clearly haven't looked very hard.  I know that there exist (on
MIT's server, I'm fairly sure) a set of applescripts which interface
MacPGP 2.6.2 with MacEudora 1.5.1 (I think -- I'm not a Mac person so
this may be the wrong Eudora version)

In any event, this integration _does_ exist, and I know it works (from
people who have told me it workss).  I'm not sure how "seamless" it
is, but supposedly it is fairly point-and-click-and-encrypt without
requiring you to cut-and-paste.

Enjoy!

-derek