Re: Belgium has 'key escrow' law

I should also point out that Belgium apparently has crypto
export laws of sufficient complexity to inspire me to look
elsewhere when attempting to purchase a hardware encryption
board from a Belgian company (uti-maco). Said company also
was under the mistaken belief that I needed a US _import_
license; my failed attempts to persuade them otherwise was
the final kicker.

Douglas Barnes         "The tighter you close your fist, Governor Tarkin,
[email protected]    the more systems will slip through your fingers."
[email protected]                                             --Princess Leia