Re: OFFSHORE RESOURCES

At 5:46 PM 1/26/96, Sandy Sandfort wrote:

>There has been sporadic interest on this list with regard to
>offshore incorporation, banking, etc.  While ads for offshore
>services are common in the international press, until now, none
>of these companies has an Internet presence.

???

I've been tracking offshore banks with Internet presences for more than a
year...I figure only those with Net savvy are worth looking at.

An Alta Vista query of "offshore AND banking" just revealed 2000 hits,
suggesting a lot of activity. Some of these hits are for banks, some for
services catering to offshore bankers, some are reviews of what's out
there, and some are of course just plain accidental hits. But you get the
point.

--Tim

Boycott espionage-enabled software!