Re: [NOISE] Re: "Gentlemen do not read each other's bank statements"

>tenuous-at-best connection to cypherpunks material - using a currency
>backed only by the supply of ones and zeroes requires a market mechanism
>to encourage the issuers not to overdo it....

Aggregious plug time.

The above comment is *not* so tenuously connected to my e$ lists. I've been
sending juicer bits of this particular discussion on to e$pam, my
e$-filter-list of other news and mail groups, where the above comment in
particular is germaine.  If you want to continue your discussions on
e$pam's discussion list, e$, you will be welcome.

Subscribe to e$ by sending, in the the body of your message to
[email protected] :

subscribe e$

I've been sending other money related stuff to e$pam, from places like the
AustrianEcon (Hyek, Mises, et.al) list, so people on e$ are at least
*interested* in intellegent comments about money of all kinds, in
particular the kind made of 1s and 0s.

e$'s unmoderated, and has, as they say in the money business, "endogenous"
traffic. ;-). Most of it originates on the list itself.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell
The NEW(!) e$ Home Page: http://thumper.vmeng.com/pub/rah/