Re: Denning's misleading statements

Excerpts from internet.cypherpunks: 27-Jan-96 Re: Denning's misleading
st.. by Mark Allyn 860-9454@ally
> I would like to make a suggestion that D. Denning; others
> who are pro-escrow/clipper; and some of you folks here on
> this forum get together for a debate.
>
> Ideally, this would be real nice on a TV show such as the
> McNiel Lehrer show on PBS. Barring that, I would think
> that an IRC chat channel could be set up so that they
> could get on line and engage in an on line discussion.

I doubt that they'd be interested, but if they are, Jon Lebkowsky of
EFF-Austin hosts Electronic Frontiers, a HotWired online discussion
forum, every Thursday night at 10 pm. The subject would fit in nicely
with his discussions; this week he had Steve Jackson, of Steve Jackson
Games.

I'm sure we could interest him in this.

-Declan