PIDAHO and EUDORA PRO 2.2

PIDAHO v2.6b.  I am unable to make it work.  Messages from PIDAHO can not be sent to
the selected and OnLine EUDORA PRO application.  I also suspect that it has something to do with the fact  PIDAHO is a 16bit app and EUDORA PRO v2.2 is 32bit.  I am running it on a WIN95 internal tcp/ip stack to a dial up ppp connection.

Any help and or advice would be sincerely appreciated.

John Doe -0007