[NOISE] Re: NWLibs> Re: Anonymous trashing of Assassination Politics

On Sat, 27 Jan 1996, Jack Hammer wrote:

> Here might be an interesting example of a snippet from a plot to commit
> criminal syndicalism.

You know, I'm not really sure whether you're kidding, ignorant, cheering,
or warning. Frankly, I don't fucking care. You guys are all nuts. And I
should know -- ask Clark or AlanD.

I don't think this belongs in cypherpunks. I'll spam my response to the
other lists.

I have saved Jim Bell's "Assassination Politics" essay, with his PGP
signature, and soon to be a lot of other things, at

 http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~llurch/Not_By_Me_Not_My_Views/

I plan to collect as many off-the-wall conspiracy theories in this
directory as will fit in my disk quota. And when I run out of quota, I'll
raise it for myself.

A pox on all your houses.

I think it's time the wacky right and wacky left started looking at each
other's Web pages and lurking on each others' lists. It's really funny
putting two "Anarchist" pages, one featuring Che Guevara, the other
featuring David Duke, side by side. Both say the guvment is out to get
them; they often have diametrically opposed interpretations of the same
facts. I shall endeavor to facilitate an exchange.

- -rich

[chomp]

> HAMMERNET-L NOW DAILY 08:00 to 09:00 7.56 khz TVRO C-1 Ch.15., 1150 AM
> Pacific Northwest.

Oh, goodie. I don't suppose that's enough power to reach down here? I
already listen to KPFB and a couple of Patriot stations on the shortwave.

>                            HOW TO JOIN THE HAMMERNET.
>
> Receive the most interesting e-mail and get to know the best writers on
> the Internet. Saints and flamers, they're on the Hammernet! Here's how to
> join. Send the following message in the body of your text space to
> [email protected] :
>
>                            subscribe hammernet-l
>
>                            It's as easy as that!

Woo woo!