Re: "German service cuts Net access" (to Santa Cruz)

> Are you saying that, if I ran a bookstore, and accepted international
> mail orders, I would have to screen every order to ensure I did not
> ship something offensive to the German government?

urrr.  yes?  anyone doing international shipping has to comply with
customs regulations anyway.  this isn't really any different.  (except
when telecom or broadcast media become involved.)

(excuse me while I see if I can ship smallpox to germany.)