Re: "German service cuts Net access" (to Santa Cruz)

At 06:08 PM 1/28/96 -0800, sameer wrote:
>	When I worked for Walnut Creek CDROM they had to remove
> "Castle Wolfenstein" from one of their CDs because they wouldn't have
> been able to ship to Germany if they didn't.

In "Castle Wolfenstein" you run around shooting Nazis, just as in
"Doom" you run around shooting demons.

And similarly Zundel is not a Nazi, he is an anti fascist.

Hmm, these "Anti nazi laws" look suspicious like pro Nazi laws.

Seems that the government of Germany is primarily concerned about
their own hurt feelings, and to hell with the hurt feeling of the
Jews.

>--
>Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-601-9777x3
>Community ConneXion, Inc.			FAX:     510-601-9734
>The Internet Privacy Provider			Dialin:  510-658-6376
>http://www.c2.org/ (or login as "guest")		[email protected]

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]