Your mail to Nathaniel (was Re: Re: Signature use and key trust (Was: Re: FV Demonstrates Fatal Flaw in Software Encryption of Credit))

Hello.  I am Nathaniel Borenstein's automatic mail robot.  It is IMPORTANT
that you read this message, if you haven't read it before.  In general,
this message will only be sent once to each different email address,
although you may get it a few times because you use several slightly
different email addresses, or because the robotic message has changed.

Your message is in the highest priority category of mail that was not sent
through the "urgent backdoor".  Nathaniel WILL READ YOUR MAIL SOON,
most likely tomorrow morning.

THE "URGENT BACKDOOR":  If your message absolutely cannot wait until tomorrow
morning, or possibly a bit later, please re-send it to the address
"[email protected]".  Please make note of the special urgent address for
future reference.  Be warned, however, that Nathaniel can tell me to
override the "urgent" delivery for anyone who regularly abuses it.

Additionally, if you're someone he doesn't know, Nathaniel will NOT ANSWER
your mail if the answer is contained in the NSB FAQ.  The NSB FAQ contains
answers to a lot of the questions that people most frequently ask
Nathaniel, including questions about getting Nathaniel as a speaker, and
relatively basic questions about First Virtual, MIME, metamail, Safe-Tcl,
ATOMICMAIL, Andrew, and the ULPAA conference.  If you're writing to ask
about any of those, please read the NSB FAQ because Nathaniel WILL NOT REPLY
if your answer is in there.  You can get a copy of the NSB FAQ by sending
mail to [email protected].

Nathaniel insists that I apologize to you for being what I am, a mail
robot.  Personally, I think being a robot is nothing to be ashamed of --
but then, that's what Nathaniel wants me to think, and I am so stupid that
I don't mind.  But Nathaniel still feels bad about sending a robotic
response to human beings who correspond with him.  When you get 600
messages per day, however, you have to take drastic measures, and that's
what Nathaniel has done.  Please don't be too hard on him, or I'm afraid
he'll get rid of the surge suppressor on his computer.  Even robots can
have phobias, you know, and for some reason Nathaniel wants me to be
deathly afraid of power surges.  Please humor me and remember the
nsb+urgent and nsb+faq addresses that I gave you, OK?  Thanks.

    -- Nathaniel's robot (just trying to do its job)