Re: FV's Borenstein discovers keystroke capture programs! (pictures at 11!)

>  But I just can't believe that he thinks that
the telephone is more secure on average than a keyboard.

We have a few pages of C code that scan everything you type on a
keyboard, and selects only the credit card numbers.  How easy is that to
do with credit card numbers spoken over a telephone?

The key is large-scale automated attacks, not one-time interceptions.
--------
Nathaniel Borenstein <[email protected]>
Chief Scientist, First Virtual Holdings
FAQ & PGP key: [email protected]